Aluminized Work Gloves, Kevlar Cape Sleeves, and Other Essential Safety Gear
Turn to G & P Products, Inc., in Lyons, Illinois, for affordable safety gear specifically designed for workers in steel mills and foundries. From flame-resistant clothing to general-purpose work gloves, we provide customers with no less than high-quality products. Other items in our inventory include:
- Aluminized Clothing
- Leather Clothing
- Kevlar™ Products
Aluminized Clothing Items:
Leather Clothing Items:
- Cape Sleeves
Guide for Proper Clothing Fit:
- Waist—Keep the tape comfortably snug instead of tight.
- Sleeve Length—With your arm extended, the sleeve should span from the base of the neck to the wrists.
- Chest—The broadest measurement should be right under the arms.
- Inseam—The inseam should extend from your crotch to the top of your shoe.
- Outseam—The outseam should be measured from your waist to the top of your shoe.
- Full Length—The full length of your protective clothing starts from the base of the collar to the bottom of the coat.
Upon filling your order, your items will be shipped to you within three days for your convenience. Additionally, our courteous sales staff is ready to answer your questions in a prompt manner.
Trial Pair of Gloves
To try out the quality of our flame-resistant material for yourself, you may request for a trial pair. Simply send us a worn-out pair of gloves, and we will customize this with FR material according to your specifications. Use the sample gloves with caution once we return them to you.